- Choose from a growing selection of very realistic steering wheels in many different styles
- Quick release system allows the easy change of steering wheels within seconds, even during gameplay
- Wheel base made of CNC machined aluminum parts with anodized finish
- Rock solid: Product weight is 4200 g, product dimensions (l x w x h) 210 mm x 295 mm x 150 mm
- DirectSensor™ technology: The sensor is mounted directly on the steering axis to avoid interference and performance issues that are inherent in belt and gear drives that have motor mounted sensor systems
- DUAL HALL technology: One Sensor is mounted on the motor and a second one on the axis. It does not get more precise than this.
- Ultra strong brushless servo motor
- Support for vibration motors in the steering wheel (depending on the steering wheel model)
- Cooling system with two big fans (left and back sides) and a huge heat sink on the motor
- Belt drive mechanism that’s made completely of metal and uses high quality ball bearings and European belts to deliver the smoothest, most precise force feedback possible.
- High belt tension to avoid any slippage and durable ball bearings to minimize the drag
- Mount for ClubSport Static Shifter Paddles and other optional accessories
- Firmware can be updated with new features
- Motor driver firmware can also be updated
- 900° of rotation which can be reduced in the tuning menu of the attached ClubSport Steering Wheel
- Fast 1000 Hz USB update rate
- Allows connection for two external shifters (e.g. H-pattern and sequential) in parallel
- Tuning functions* with LED display of the steering wheel to adjust settings independent from the game and during gameplay
Fanatec Clubsport Wheel Base V2.5
Interesse in dit product? Ivm beperkte voorraad neem eerst contact met ons op voor de levertijd!
Beschikbaar via nabestelling