- Custom-designed servo motor designed by our engineers and the first direct drive motor optimised for racing simulator applications.
- Outrunner-type motor achieves outstanding peak torque of 20Nm, matching the torque output in most real race cars using power steering.
- The Podium Wheel Base DD1 holding torque is not less than 15Nm even under heavy use in a race.
- Motor acceleration and speed remains at the highest level, even with heavy steering wheels.
- Ultra-low torque ripple ensures minimal mechanical distractions and the same smooth experience as in a belt driven wheel.
- Wireless data and power to all Fanatec steering wheels to enable unlimited rotation of the steering wheel.
- Integrated 2.7” 256×64 resolution OLED display.
- Podium wheel bases include advanced telemetry features in the OLED display for real-time motor and force feedback data such as power output, FFB clipping and more.
- Upgraded Fanatec Tuning Menu.
- Support for advanced dual clutch bite-point mode.
- Integrated electronics within wheel base housing, no external control box required.
- The electronics ensure extremely low latency to provide immediate feedback from racing simulators.
- Fully certified with CE, FCC, C-Tick, ROHS and all other certificates required by law, ensuring that this product does not interfere with other electronic devices.
- Torque Key allows user to lock/unlock the DD1’s full performance.
- All existing and upcoming Fanatec peripherals fully supported.
- Choose from a growing selection of Fanatec steering wheels in many different styles and price/quality levels.
- Firmware can be updated with new features.
- Motor driver firmware can also be updated.
- Fast 1000 Hz USB update rate.
- Ultra-low latency due to integrated electronics and highest quality components.
- Allows connection of two external shifters (e.g. H-pattern and sequential) in parallel.
- Mount for ClubSport Static Shifter Paddles and other optional accessories.
- Connection ports for peripheral devices: USB, Power, Pedals, Shifter 1, Shifter 2, Handbrake.
- All-Aluminium housing.
- Exchangeable brushed aluminium cover plates.
- Supports Fanatec 3-hole mounting pattern (bottom mounting) and side mounting. Hard mounting to a cockpit is highly recommended due the high amount of torque.
- Full Fanatec SDK support ensures game compatibility out of the box for all major racing games across all platforms.
- Introducing the new Podium software for PC applications.
- Show telemetry data from the racing simulation like speed, lap times, brake temperatures, tachometers on devices like smartphones, tablets or USB monitors.
- Supports all major PC racing simulators like F1 2017, Dirt Rally, Assetto Corsa, Project Cars 2 and rFactor 2.
- Control your Upgraded Fanatec Tuning Menu settings and presets directly from the software through the connected devices.
- Save game specific settings to PC software, which will be automatically applied when the game is launched.
- Introducing new FFB tuning features like speed sensitive dampening.
- Automotive grade Quick Release system with rubber dampener for zero flex and movement between the steering wheel and wheel base.
- Standard 3 years warranty.
Fanatec Poduim DD1 Wheelbase
Interesse in dit product? Ivm beperkte voorraad neem eerst contact met ons op voor de levertijd!
Beschikbaar via nabestelling